‘Nations stumble upon establishments, which are indeed the result of human action,
but not the execution of any human design.’
Adam Ferguson, An Essay on the History of Civil Society (1767)

10 April 2020

Update on future DMI posts

Anyone looking for a writer in politics or economics on the East Coast? (I am currently based in Nova Scotia.) Or know of opportunities in writing or politics? I find myself in need of new financial opportunities mid-April, with no time to waste. Details and contact information can be found at this Facebook post.

Incidentally, I will be offline sine die and will be unable to post notices of any future published wires. Interested readers may go to my Muck Rack journalism account, that is updated automatically.

And join the conversation with DMI on Facebook.

Your support in past years is appreciated.

~ Stephen MacLean